Terms & Conditions
- KKC will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused either directly or indirectly by the use of any goods supplied, or by any act or omission in connection therewith.
- There is no guarantee as to the suitability of goods sold for any specific purpose. The purchaser shall be responsible for determining the suitability of goods for any application.
- All products sold by KKC are photographed where possible, and described within this website; the obligation remains with the consumer to decide their suitability but feel free to contact us for help.
- In any dispute that may arise, the liability of KKC is limited to the value of the goods supplied.
- No personal information is either sold or passed onto any third parties.
- Goods will not be dispatched without prior payment. However, we do not take any payment at the time of order unless the item is in stock.
- All prices on the this website are exclusive of VAT at 20% for all orders to Europe. This is added at the 'checkout'. VAT is chargeable on all orders to the UK and EC States with the exception of zero-rated items or where orders are accompanied by proof of an EC VAT number.
- All online payments are taken over a secure card processing E-PDQ setup. Card transactions taken through our website are protected against fraud and KKC are not shown any card information.
- We accept all major cards as well as PayPal. Please contact us for information on payment via PayPal.
- Any goods will be warranted as per their manufacturers’ terms & conditions. In the case of no Terms & Conditions being provided by the manufacturer, then no warranty will be given unless the goods were faulty upon delivery to the customer.
- KKC must be notified if faulty goods have been delivered BEFORE the item is used.
Postage & Packaging and Returns
- For information on postage and packaging and returns see here.