Alfano 6 Data Logger Unit
The Alfano 6 is a major improvement on previous units, proving to be one of the most reliable data loggers available but also being rated the easiest software to use by major race teams. The Alfano 6 offers:
- In-built GPS, offering speed and track mapping as standard
- Windows, OS X and smartphone apps & OCD software capability
- 2 year warranty and only the best after service
- Minimum of 2 day battery life
Free Alfano apps allow you to access your data easily on iOS & Andriod.
Software isn’t limited, it works native with both Window PC’s and on OS X for Macs.
2 Day Battery
A minimum of 2 day with the internal battery from new, to keep you racing all weekend.
It is also possible to charge the Alfano unit with an external battery, meaning you do not have to remove the unit off the kart to charge.
2 Year Warranty
After extensive testing in the roughest conditions, Alfano 6 has proven to be very robust. Any internal issues, caused by general usage, within 2 years of purchase we will repair free of charge or swap for a new unit.
Should there be any issues, we work with any authorised dealer to get you back up and racing that same day where possible.
Warranty must be registered at myalfano.co.uk/warranty
In the rare likelihood of a problem with the Alfano 6, any registered dealer will take in your unit for repair or you can deal with Alfano UK direct at www.myalfano.co.uk
Optional upgrade to Off Camber Data software, more information can be found at https://www.offcamberdata.com/
Sensor Options Explained
- Base Kit - this means it comes with the unit, RPM lead and battery charger
- Water - M10 thread for Rotax Max, Iame X30, TKM, also comes with everything from base
- Under Spark - M14 for Honda & Iame Cadets. Also comes with everything from base
- Water & EGT - As used commonly with Iame X30 packages also comes with everything from base